A journey through the senses...
Launch in a luxury gastronomic cruise that will land at Moroccan and French harbors. Let yourself be surprised by brilliant new dishes and the perfection of the classics.
Pascal Restaurant is located at the heart of Los Cristianos, in Southern Tenerife. The French chef Pascal Pantani has created here a place of pleasant and exotic ambience with his unique personal touch. Its proximity to the harbor guarantees fresh local fish all year round.
Among its Mediterranean specialities, the foie is one of the classics that have always distinguished the touch of Pascal Pantani. You can also choose from our Season Menu or from the blackboard that changes everyday depending on the fresh market products.
Ask for the suggestions of the day or see our menu-card of season.
"Mediterranean cuisine is first of all a state of mind: the quality and freshness of our products are our priority; Imagination will make the rest…"
Season's Menu at 37,50 € - starter, main course and dessert(7% I.G.I.C. not included)
Starters (or starters à la carte, 13 €)
- Half cooked Duck Foie gras marinated on aged Rum and Bourbon Vanilla, Pineapple-ginger marmalade
- or: Mussels Gratined “Metapontina” way with Parmesan, Goat cheese and garlic butter
- or: Home made Fish soup served with Garlic bread and Rouille Sauce
- or: Fried Stuffed marocan “Briouats” with lamb, prunes and roasts almonds, Carrot and orange salad with Honey, orange Flower water and Mint leaves
- or: 6 Burgundy Snails stuffed with garlic butter
- or: Scottish Red Label Smoked Salmon Roll stuffed with common Shrimps, Avocado and Pomelo, Mango-Passion fruit vinaigrette, Holy Basil and lemongrass
- or: Gratined Wild King Prawns on garlic Butter and soft cheese
- or: Crispy French Goat’s Cheese “Crottin de Chavignol” on Baby Lettuce with red fruits, Cherry marmalade
- or: Deep Fried King Crab Cake on Sweet and sour sauce
Main Course (or à la carte, 19 €)
- or: Seared Beef Tenderloin on 3 Kampot pepper sauce
- or: Pan fried Cod Fish on saffron mashed potatoes, tomato sauce with basil, preserved lemon and Kalamata black olives
- or: Small Oxtail and Portobello mushrooms Cannelloni on Emmenthal cheese mash potatoes
- or: Beef Shank Marocan “Tagine” with vegetables, Couscous grains
- or: Pan fried Scottish Red Label Salmon on creamy Virgin sauce with Tarragon, Stuffed Zucchini with smoked Ratatouille
- or: Crispy deep-fried Stewed Chicken breast on smoth of wild mushrooms and Seasonal Truffle, Mash sweet Potatoes
- or: Seared King Scallops on Coconut red curry sauce, Vegetables fried Jasmine Thai rice
Desserts (or à la carte, 6,50 €)
- Daily Desserts
- or: Cheese board
- Goat cheese on red onions tatin tart, short red whine and lavander honey gravy ...10,00€
- Sea bream “ceviche” with citrus ...14,50€
- Pan fried lobster on pineapple tartar, exotic mango-passion fruit vinaigrette, truffles oil and slices of truffles ...22,00€
- Pan fried duck liver on made home fig jam ...18,00€
- Duck liver “duo”, pan fried and terrine ...18,00€
- Sliced of beef tenderloin on a bed of truffle potato “purée” sauted mushrooms, porcini mushrooms veal sauce ...22,00€
- Chicken tenderloin and grilled pineapple on coconut red curry sauce, jasmine steam rice and vegetables ...14,50€
- Pan fried king prawns and salmon on coconut and red curry sauce, black “venere” rice ...16,00€
- "Tataki" bluefin tuna on black sesame, teriaky sauce, jasmine steam rice and baby lettuce ...18,00€
- Pan fried scallops on provencal tomatoes basil sauce, baby lettuce with white truffles oil ...19,50€
- Braised veal sweat bread on “bourguignone” whine sauce with porcini mushrooms ...18,00€
- John Dory fish filet on “bouillabaisse” sauce ...21,00€
- Beef tenderloin “Rossini” with duck liver and black truffles sauce ...23,00€
- Royal “couscous” with lamb, chicken and vegetables ...17,00€
- "A great experience for the senses… each plate is unique…"
- ...more at tenerifedining.com.
- "I've taken a long time to get this review on site. This restaurant is not only excellent it is reasonably priced considering both the quality of food and service but also the ambiance of the restaurant...."
...more at tripadvisor.com.
Please call (+34) 922 797 554 to make your reservation.
Thank you very much!
For 24th and 25th December we have a very special Menu-carte. The New Year's Eve we offer a great menu with exotic flavors: