A journey through the senses...
Launch in a luxury gastronomic cruise that will land at Moroccan and French harbors. Let yourself be surprised by brilliant new dishes and the perfection of the classics.
Pascal Restaurant is located at the heart of Los Cristianos, in Southern Tenerife. The French chef Pascal Pantani has created here a place of pleasant and exotic ambience with his unique personal touch. Its proximity to the harbor guarantees fresh local fish all year round.
Among its Mediterranean specialities, the foie is one of the classics that have always distinguished the touch of Pascal Pantani. You can also choose from our Season Menu or from the blackboard that changes everyday depending on the fresh market products.
Ask for the suggestions of the day or see our menu-card of season.
"Mediterranean cuisine is first of all a state of mind: the quality and freshness of our products are our priority; Imagination will make the rest…"
Season's Menu at 37,50 € - starter, main course and dessert(7% I.G.I.C. not included)
Starters (or starters à la carte, 13 €)
- Homemade Red Label Scottish smoked salmon with imperial tea Lapsong Souchong
- or: Duck Foie Gras Terrine with vanilla bourbon and rum, pineapple and passion fruit jam
- or: Lamb "pastilla" with prunes and roasted almonds
- or: Seafood gratin with garlic butter and soft cheese
- or: Rock crab with pineapple on avocado cream with coconut milk, coriander and Thai basil
- or: Crispy "Brick" with French goat cheese and candied figs, beet tartare, sprouts and walnut oil
- or: Mussels gratin "Metapontina" style with garlic butter, goat cheese and Parmesan
- or: "Nems" with crab and wild King prawns, Thai sweet and sour sauce
- or: Burgundy Snails on garlic butter (x 6)
- or: "Ceviche" of scallops with strawberries and citric fruit, Thai basil and lemon grass
- or: Wrap of beef carpaccio with mozarella, arugula, Parmesan cheese and hazelnut oil
- or: Sauteed Duck Foie with candied figs, gingerbread
Main Course (or à la carte, 19 €)
- Veal blanquette in Morel sauce
- or: Oxtail parmentier on truffles mash potatoes and French Reblochon cheese
- or: Pan fried Bluefin tuna steak with 3 Kampot pepper, Wok’s Chinese cabbage and shitake mushrooms
- or: Tournedos of beef Tenderloin “Rossini” with pan fried duck liver on perigourdine sauce
- or: Braised Fish of the day on Provencal “Ratatouille” with candied lemon and French Espelette chili
- or: Beef Wagyu “Tartar” with Papillon Roquefort cheese, Pear, Walnuts and walnuts oil
- or: Pan fried Wild King Prawns on Lemongrass Skewer served on coconut red curry sauce, stir fried vegetables jasmine rice
- or: Pan fried peeled Whole Lobster on shellfish “Bisque” (suppl 9,50€)
- or: Couscous “Royal” in another way, Lamb chicken and 7 vegetables
- or: Pan fried Lamb Rib eye on garlic lamb jus, mushrooms and truffles Canelloni
- or: Slow cooked Free range Guinea fowl breast stuffed with French “Comte” cheese and spinach
- or: Beef Osso Bucco Marocan “Tagine” with Candied Lemon served with Couscous
Desserts (or à la carte, 6,50 €)
- Daily Desserts
- or: Cheese board
- Goat cheese on red onions tatin tart, short red whine and lavander honey gravy ...10,00€
- Sea bream “ceviche” with citrus ...14,50€
- Pan fried lobster on pineapple tartar, exotic mango-passion fruit vinaigrette, truffles oil and slices of truffles ...22,00€
- Pan fried duck liver on made home fig jam ...18,00€
- Duck liver “duo”, pan fried and terrine ...18,00€
- Sliced of beef tenderloin on a bed of truffle potato “purée” sauted mushrooms, porcini mushrooms veal sauce ...22,00€
- Chicken tenderloin and grilled pineapple on coconut red curry sauce, jasmine steam rice and vegetables ...14,50€
- Pan fried king prawns and salmon on coconut and red curry sauce, black “venere” rice ...16,00€
- "Tataki" bluefin tuna on black sesame, teriaky sauce, jasmine steam rice and baby lettuce ...18,00€
- Pan fried scallops on provencal tomatoes basil sauce, baby lettuce with white truffles oil ...19,50€
- Braised veal sweat bread on “bourguignone” whine sauce with porcini mushrooms ...18,00€
- John Dory fish filet on “bouillabaisse” sauce ...21,00€
- Beef tenderloin “Rossini” with duck liver and black truffles sauce ...23,00€
- Royal “couscous” with lamb, chicken and vegetables ...17,00€
- "A great experience for the senses… each plate is unique…"
- ...more at tenerifedining.com.
- "I've taken a long time to get this review on site. This restaurant is not only excellent it is reasonably priced considering both the quality of food and service but also the ambiance of the restaurant...."
...more at tripadvisor.com.
Please call (+34) 922 797 554 to make your reservation.
Thank you very much!
We have designed very special menus for Valentine's Day, please get your reservation in advance!