A journey through the senses...
Launch in a luxury gastronomic cruise that will land at Moroccan and French harbors. Let yourself be surprised by brilliant new dishes and the perfection of the classics.
Pascal Restaurant is located at the heart of Los Cristianos, in Southern Tenerife. The French chef Pascal Pantani has created here a place of pleasant and exotic ambience with his unique personal touch. Its proximity to the harbor guarantees fresh local fish all year round.
Among its Mediterranean specialities, the foie is one of the classics that have always distinguished the touch of Pascal Pantani. You can also choose from our Season Menu or from the blackboard that changes everyday depending on the fresh market products.
Menu-card of season: 28 euros.
"Mediterranean cuisine is first of all a state of mind: the quality and freshness of our products are our priority; Imagination will make the rest…"
Season's Menu for 29,50€ - starter, main course and dessert(7% I.G.I.C. not included)
Starters (or à la carte, 12 €)
- Cold avocado soup with rock crab meat and grapefruit
- or: Half cooked duck foie gras terrine with vanilla bourbon and rum
- or: Gratined sea food with garlic butter and soft cheese
- or: Lamb fine pastry pastilla with prunes and almonds
- or: Deep-fried paper wild prawns stuffed with crab meat and chicken nems with fresh mint, sweet and sour thai spicy sauce
- or: Salmon tartar with yuzu lime on coconut milk flavoured with wasabi
- or: Beef carpaccio and slices of duck foie gras, hazelnuts oil, baby lettuce
- or: Eggplant “mille-feuille” with French goat cheese on tomatoes jus flavoured with cumin
Main Course (or à la carte, 17 €)
- Couscous Royal “in another way” with chicken, lamb and vegetables
- or: Pan seared lobster on pineapple tartar with exotic mango-passion fruit sauce, white truffle oil
- or: Spicy lemongrass chicken on red curry sauce and fresh mango, jasmine steam rice
- or: Beef “tagine” with confit lemon on couscous
- or: Pan seared sea bass filet on fennel emulsion, vegetables tagliatelle
- or: Slow cooked cod fish wih chorizo on confit of potatoes, white onions and smoked peppers
- or: Beef tenderloin filet on 3 “kampot” peppers sauce, mash potatoes and vitelotte chips
- or: “Noisettes” of lamb tenderloin on rosemary polenta, provençal ratatouille, short lamb jus
Desserts (or à la carte, 6,50 €)
- Daily Desserts
- or: Cheese board
- Goat cheese on red onions tatin tart, short red whine and lavander honey gravy ...10,00€
- Sea bream “ceviche” with citrus ...14,50€
- Pan fried lobster on pineapple tartar, exotic mango-passion fruit vinaigrette, truffles oil and slices of truffles ...22,00€
- Pan fried duck liver on made home fig jam ...18,00€
- Duck liver “duo”, pan fried and terrine ...18,00€
- Sliced of beef tenderloin on a bed of truffle potato “purée” sauted mushrooms, porcini mushrooms veal sauce ...22,00€
- Chicken tenderloin and grilled pineapple on coconut red curry sauce, jasmine steam rice and vegetables ...14,50€
- Pan fried king prawns and salmon on coconut and red curry sauce, black “venere” rice ...16,00€
- "Tataki" bluefin tuna on black sesame, teriaky sauce, jasmine steam rice and baby lettuce ...18,00€
- Pan fried scallops on provencal tomatoes basil sauce, baby lettuce with white truffles oil ...19,50€
- Braised veal sweat bread on “bourguignone” whine sauce with porcini mushrooms ...18,00€
- John Dory fish filet on “bouillabaisse” sauce ...21,00€
- Beef tenderloin “Rossini” with duck liver and black truffles sauce ...23,00€
- Royal “couscous” with lamb, chicken and vegetables ...17,00€
- "A great experience for the senses… each plate is unique…"
- ...more at tenerifedining.com.
- "I've taken a long time to get this review on site. This restaurant is not only excellent it is reasonably priced considering both the quality of food and service but also the ambiance of the restaurant...."
...more at tripadvisor.com.
Please call (+34) 922 797 554 to make your reservation.
Thank you very much!
For Valentine's Day, we have prepared our special menu (14th February)