A journey through the senses...
Launch in a luxury gastronomic cruise that will land at Moroccan and French harbors. Let yourself be surprised by brilliant new dishes and the perfection of the classics.
Pascal Restaurant is located at the heart of Los Cristianos, in Southern Tenerife. The French chef Pascal Pantani has created here a place of pleasant and exotic ambience with his unique personal touch. Its proximity to the harbor guarantees fresh local fish all year round.
Among its Mediterranean specialities, the foie is one of the classics that have always distinguished the touch of Pascal Pantani. You can also choose from our Season Menu or from the blackboard that changes everyday depending on the fresh market products.
Menu-card of season: 28 euros.
"Mediterranean cuisine is first of all a state of mind: the quality and freshness of our products are our priority; Imagination will make the rest…"
Season's Menu at 35 € - starter, main course and dessert(7% I.G.I.C. not included)
Starters (or starters à la carte, 12 €)
- Lamb fine Pastry "Pastilla" with prune and Roast Almonds
- or: Made home Half cooked Duck Foie Gras Terrine with vanilla bourbon and rum
- or: "Ceviche" of baby Scallops in citrus Fruits and Granny Smith apples
- or: Goat Cheese and candied Fig “Pastilla” baby lettuce with Argan oil
- or: Gratined Sea food with garlic butter and soft cheese
- or: Red Tuna Tartar on Asian coconut sauce flavoured with wasabi
- or: Beef Carpaccio and slices of duck foie gras, hazelnuts oil, baby lettuce
- or: Rock Crab meat on avocado Guacamole with sweet thai basil
- or: Bourgandy Snails on garlic butter (x 6)
- or: Asian Trilogy, Nem, fried Paper King prawns with crab, samossa
- or: Roast Octopus and "vitelotte" potatoes tartar, Yuzu limon vinaigrette
- or: Browned mussels with Provençal butter “Metapontina” way
Main Course (or à la carte, 18 €)
- Braised Cod fish on “Provencal” Ratatouille
- or: Couscous "royal" in another way, Lamb, Chicken and 7 vegetables
- or: Beef "Bourguignon" fingerling potatoes
- or: The steak Tartar revisits in my own way, French fries and baby lettuce
- or: Tournedos of Chopped Duck breast “Rossini”, roast potatoes
- or: Free range Guinea fowl breast stfuffed with pineapple, red curry sauce
- or: Beef tenderloin filet on 5 Kampot pepers and Hoisin sauce marinade, Patchoi chinese Cabbage, pan fried Shitake mushrooms
- or: Lamb “Tagine” with olives and candied lemon,dried fruits couscous
- or: Red Tuna steak on Teriaky sauce, Vegetables tagliatelle
- or: Slow cooked Lamb Shank, grilled rosemary Polenta
- or: Beef Tenderloin Filet on 3 Cheeses sauce, homemade mash potatoes
- or: “Red Label“ fresh Salmon on lemon dill and saffron sauce
Desserts (or à la carte, 6,50 €)
- Daily Desserts
- or: Cheese board
- Goat cheese on red onions tatin tart, short red whine and lavander honey gravy ...10,00€
- Sea bream “ceviche” with citrus ...14,50€
- Pan fried lobster on pineapple tartar, exotic mango-passion fruit vinaigrette, truffles oil and slices of truffles ...22,00€
- Pan fried duck liver on made home fig jam ...18,00€
- Duck liver “duo”, pan fried and terrine ...18,00€
- Sliced of beef tenderloin on a bed of truffle potato “purée” sauted mushrooms, porcini mushrooms veal sauce ...22,00€
- Chicken tenderloin and grilled pineapple on coconut red curry sauce, jasmine steam rice and vegetables ...14,50€
- Pan fried king prawns and salmon on coconut and red curry sauce, black “venere” rice ...16,00€
- "Tataki" bluefin tuna on black sesame, teriaky sauce, jasmine steam rice and baby lettuce ...18,00€
- Pan fried scallops on provencal tomatoes basil sauce, baby lettuce with white truffles oil ...19,50€
- Braised veal sweat bread on “bourguignone” whine sauce with porcini mushrooms ...18,00€
- John Dory fish filet on “bouillabaisse” sauce ...21,00€
- Beef tenderloin “Rossini” with duck liver and black truffles sauce ...23,00€
- Royal “couscous” with lamb, chicken and vegetables ...17,00€
- "A great experience for the senses… each plate is unique…"
- ...more at tenerifedining.com.
- "I've taken a long time to get this review on site. This restaurant is not only excellent it is reasonably priced considering both the quality of food and service but also the ambiance of the restaurant...."
...more at tripadvisor.com.
Please call (+34) 922 797 554 to make your reservation.
Thank you very much!
Dear customers, Pascal Restaurant will be closed from 1st May to 7th July. We apologize for any inconveniences.